Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

everything's fine


IMGP9219
IMGP9216
IMGP9220

wearing APC shirt, Banana Republic jacket, UO jeans, Zara shoes, no name sunglasses

So far, the weekend has been absurdly low-key. Friday night I stayed in drinking Prosecco (because, why not?) and today I spent way too much money on arts + crafting supplies and then made cupcakes with a two-and-a-half year old. She was way better at cracking eggs than I am.

The smart little boiled wool jacket I'm wearing in these pictures actually belongs to my Jewish soul sister/roommate/life partner. It's from Banana Republic that one year they didn't suck (2005?) and she still wears it a ton. I should really start raiding her closet more often, there's some good stuff in there. Roommates (with good taste) rule.

7 comments:

  1. Your whole outfit is fantastic, but I really, really love your shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a pair of similar jeans! :)

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails and oxfords are so cute. Yeah, the arts & craft store is evil. lolol. Meanwhile, I tagged you in "What's In Your Bag". Check out my recent post for details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovey fit!! I really like the oxfords.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete