Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

can't ready my, can't read my....

I had a pretty productive day today. First I visited the Decades Two pop-up shop at Fort Mason, where they were selling lightly worn designer shoes for $150 a pair. After wavering over a tassled pair of Fendi slingbacks (mostly because they looked fantastic with my polka dot pedicure) I swooped in on these Chanel silk faille pumps instead. Then I headed to Painted Bird where I found leather shorts for $15 and a perfectly slouchy silk button-down shirt. Now I'm watching Lady Gaga music videos on MTV. That actually has nothing to do with being productive, it's just awesome.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wearing LF t-shirt, thrifted shorts, thrifted necklace, UO tights, Chanel pumps

The shoes:


Photobucket
Chanel silk faille pumps

Photobucket
the shoes that almost were: Fendi tassel sandals

8 comments:

  1. What the hell are you talking about?! That sounds like genuinely one of the most productive days in history! The leather shorts look amazing - I am very jealous of your ability to pull them off because I look like a lesbian/someone from the village people. I don't know how you had the will power to leave the sandals behind! However the Chanel ones are gorgeous. Don't take them out in the rain because you'll end up with a hole in the sole and it is them most depressing thing EVER. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chanels, but I think you should have gotten those Fendis. and I love the leather shorts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail on the nose! And I need to find a store like that in my surrounding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curiously adorable tassels and toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those tassel sandals!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the classic chanel pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, beautiful chanels for $150, thats a steal!
    Rianna xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the fendis are amaaaaaaaazing. should have gotten those! or gotten them for me!

    ReplyDelete