Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

less than 48 hours left...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wearing LL Bean children's sweater, Club Monaco jeans, Old Navy plaid shirt, Banana Republic bag, Ebay Roper boots, sunglasses from costume shop

Copped the perfect fisherman's sweater from L.L. Bean's kid's catalog that I'm already wearing the snot out of. It's warm as hell, totally not itchy, and from the looks of the fashion blogosphere, SO HOT RIGHT NOW:



Photobucket

images via Hanneli's blog, FashionBananas

Still struggling to find a few last-minute Christmas gifts...I am an amazing procrastinator.

9 comments:

  1. Shopping is done and under the tree, if you can call it that, well it should be done coz less than 24 hours left from where I sit now. I bought the kids prezzy to mom yesterday.. see that way I get to buy her two presents, and that way I also get two. Fortunately it is always easy to buy her something, there are so many things she is happy with. And if I do run out of ideas, I can always just buy her a new pair of shoes, and she will be in paradise.

    The sweater looks great, and you look great wearing it. Pity you are hiding your ankles... :)

    Enjoy and have a very merry and blessed Christmas.
    Colin.
    Ps, I was just wondering, who takes your pics? Not that it has anything to do with me, just a thought....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sweater!!! Merry X-mas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind the gifts .. have a curiously merry Christmas! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beer can burning party sounds so good right now! I have some boots that are really similar to these that I bought in UO in New York and they felt a bit tight but they were cheap so I got them... only when I was back in the UK I realised that they were actually about two sizes too small for me and I'd forgotten about US sizing..

    Loving the jumper.. very festive! Hope you managed to get all your shopping done - have a very merry christmas my dear! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jumper, it's an amazing colour! And gorgeous shoes too =].
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sweater! reminds me I need to stock up on a lot!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sweater on you, it works well with that plaid collar showing over. Hope you had a great christmas! Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete