Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

merry merry jingle balls


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top to bottom: Deer antlers (craigslist find for $25), posing for pictures with my sister, spiked apple cider, festive holiday manicure, an embellished tree branch

Hosted a little holiday shindig last night. Except for when a case of beers caught on fire, the night actually went off without a hitch. We made spiced cider, put the psychedelic yule log on my new flat screen TV (best OnDemand feature ever) and gorged ourselves on home baked goodies. It's always fun to see how many people you can fit into awkwardly shaped Victorian-era apartments.

13 comments:

  1. That looks awesome :D !

    www.mandsyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of my two cutiepie nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an awesome time; great picks!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your christmas tree: mine looks definitely boring now that I've seen yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please can I come and live in SF and we'll be best friends and drink spiced cider every day? It's not classed as binge drinking if it's a festive beverage.. that's the rules. This looks so FUN.

    As for my four legged friend, he was actually bought for me so although my parents are footing the vets bills for the time being, I'm the one who has to get up at silly 'o' clock in the morning. Also they've got too attached to him so I bet when I come to move out with the dog they won't let me steal him away which means all these early mornings will have been for nothing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool are the nails!!
    my-my, beer cans can actually be fab ornaments!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun, darling!
    LOVE that manicure ~ wow!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. how much fun! :) love the new creative version of a christmas tree with beer ornaments

    <3 mvv

    Expedition of a Modern Viking Vixen

    p.s. i invite you to enter my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. can of beer on fire??!! wow, that must have been a f-ing great party!!!
    :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those nails. THey're so festive.

    ReplyDelete