Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

christmas for jews


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

wearing vintage Gap shorts, UO tights, J. Crew sweater and belt, gifted bracelet, vintage rings, and YSL shoes

Sure, Hanukah is nice and all, but there's still something magical about Christmas--from the frantic last minute shopping to the 24-hour back-to-back showings of Elf on TNT to the fact that it's the one day of the year you can get away with not answering irate work emails (dude, it's CHRISTMAS). I loves it.

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday regardless of religious preference, because let's be honest, modern Christmas is really about unplugging and enjoying friends and family and dogs wearing ridiculous costumes.



Photobucket

Kobe the Christmas Elf

I'll be showing off my new shit over the next few posts, but the YSL beauties above are my yearly shoe splurge. (See last year's here and the year before that here.) I figure I can afford one exorbitantly overpriced pair of footwear a year as long as I stay in the same tax bracket.

11 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!!! Love your new shoes and I can't wait to see the rest of your new stuff! p.s. Kobe looks so freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ur style, especially Ur new unique shoes!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. INCREDIBLE shoes lady!
    And your pup is the cutest
    Hope you're having a wonderful holiday
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is unbelievably cute.
    The shoes your wearing looks really good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit! your shoes are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious post, darling!
    Thank you for your comment. :)


    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the B&W pairing!
    Kobe is so adorable!!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg your dog is so cute!!! ...well and your new shoes are also very very nice indeed! Hope you Xmas was great!
    xxx kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete