Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

lumpia farts


IMGP0419
IMGP0421
IMGP0423
IMGP0405

wearing vintage skirt, J Crew sweater, Zara oxfords, Jewelmint necklace, vintage bag, hat from New Orleans, Christian Dior sunglasses

Optimistic dressing during a cold San Francisco summer unfortunately leads to rapidly stubbly legs and an immediate need for some hot food. Luckily, when I was traipsing around with Wardell this weekend, we had the brilliant idea of going to Irma's Pampanga Filipino restaurant. 10lbs of Chicken Adobo and a plate of lumpia later, and I wasn't thinking about the cold anymore.



IMGP0397
IMGP0396
shanghai lumpia, Sarsi sarsaparilla root soda which the ladies told me was "Filipino root beer". YUM.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this outfit! Its so cute but looks soooo comfy :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes and your fedora!

    xO Kristen
    http://thereviewstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarsaparilla is a wonderfully curious word - rather an acquired taste too! I gave my young niece and nephew their first taste of root beer at the weekend - and they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go here with you and wear inappropriate clothing...for the weather...not like some weird hooker shit.

    Love your guts.

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see your watch, it looks lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog and all your outfits! Love your style! This outfit is very cute! :))

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strangely I've never had Filipino food before, but it looks delicious! Gotta see if I can find it somewhere (all other Asian foods seem to dominate in Europe). Great look - love that bag and the oxfords!

    ReplyDelete