Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Quween on the Scene



Photos by DREW ALTIZER (in case you couldn't tell)

A couple of photos from the Madewell opening last week. Besides browsing the racks of $98 silk tank tops and downing glasses of cheap chardonnay, Angie and I stalked the event photographer and kept nonchalantly posing within her eyeshot. When she didn't oblige our camera whore tendencies, Angie took the bull by the horns and asked her to snap a photo. The result, obviously, is pure Art.

It was fun meeting some other SF bloggers and realizing I am far from alone in my penchant for print-mixing, location-scouting for outfit posts, and obsessive thrift store wanderings. Elizabeth from Mission: Closet and Jeane from Shop Sweet Things were so totally sweet that I hope I didn't make a bad impression on them with my ass sweat jokes. Swass.

7 comments:

  1. Love those Terry de Havilland wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiously camp poses... looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it was fun! I wish I was there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never so wrong with an ass sweat joke. You gotta reel um in with the wit first.

    Um... what is going on south (is that south?) of your knees? Cute shoes!!

    xox
    Victoria
    www.thriftjuice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3. This was fun. Have your people get with my people.

    xo.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete