Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

saturdays in the sun


IMGP1467
IMGP1457
IMGP1458
IMGP1491IMGP1500
IMGP1499


Still savoring the last few days of an Indian Summer. This weekend I went to San Francisco's favorite drum circle/burner hangout/dog watcher's paradise Dolores Park with my friend Kelli and her daughter Isabella. We claimed a spot long before most of the hipsters woke up and were out before 3pm. Not my normal schedule, but sort of nice and different.

Also found a knee-length A-line leather skirt at Goodwill that has completely changed my attitude about Fall. Bring it on.

3 comments:

  1. Awww so much fun!!! What a cute doggy too :D
    [wooohooo for the skirt!]
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiously cool doggy hat! Look forward to seeing the skirt.. By the way, those old books you mentioned from the Civil War sound fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love this post...Love your jewelry....Sounds like a day I would love with my dogs...-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete