Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wedding bells and puka shells



IMGP1608
IMGP1619
IMGP1688
IMGP1768
IMGP1685_2
IMGP1668
IMGP1686
IMGP1862

wearing Eskell Dress (from Eskell in Chicago), Steve Madden platforms, Banana Republic cuff, noir octopus earrings, vintage clutch, Christian Dior and gag sunglasses (can you guess which is which?)

I was in "yeah bro" Santa Barbara this weekend for my friend Callie's wedding, which gave me a perfect opportunity to buy an unnecessary pair of platforms and don celebratory eyewear. The wedding was amazing--the perfect mix of tradition and hipsterness that I love. A freaking mariachi band led us from the ceremony to the reception. Genius.

Also, this dress is one of my favorite pieces ever. I found it during my trip to Chicago (remember that?) at the Eskell flagship store. Original design, fantastic print, super comfy, and on sale for $80?? In the words of Minnesotans, "you 'betcha!"

13 comments:

  1. LOVE those Steve Maddens!!
    And that dress is such a great print! I love it !!! :D Yayyy for weddings
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!!!! Lovely dress and you hair looks super cute!
    BTW, I found your long lost twin:
    http://thetrendreport.ch/post/11179378379/today-im-wearing-isabel-marant-pants-scarf-and

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot. I love it like I love assigned seating at weddings. Gets rid of some of the awkwardness. And a mariachi is classy and expensive. Costs a lot to pay all those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so stylish in these pics doll!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. tadddaaaa!!! loving the dress! You look bangin' son. Thanks so much for your sweet comment about my post. I have made a ton of bad decisions, and now that I think back it does make an interesting dinner conversation.. "Please pass the butter, oh yeah that reminds me of the time I lived with prostitutes in Panama..." lol. Thanks again!
    Seeing my sister everywhere!!?? You've seen her more than me! I guess she's back on tour, though I did beg her to get me some free clothes. Hey if she ever plays in San Fran area I'll def get you on the "list" lol. If your interested of course...

    xx
    Becks

    http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING. You look fierce as hell, girl. I really like your shoesies. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. HO-LY FUCK!!!!! Are you dead cereal. Wanna make out?

    xo.


    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is simply divine. Love the arty photography too - esp pic no. 5

    ReplyDelete
  9. *jawdrop*

    you stunning hotness! did anyone even care about the wedding with you around looking like this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that Eskell dress. Perfect pairing with the shoes, too. Cute photos!

    xo

    fashion-gg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete