Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

non denominational gift giving



IMGP2643
IMGP2638
IMGP2627
IMGP2666
IMGP2693
IMGP2659

wearing Madewell shirt and sweater, Zara jeans, Made by Elves booties, vintage Tibetan bracelet and silver ring (gifts from my sister!) and Commes Des garcons wallet (gift from my parents)

For a heeb, I made out pretty well this Christmas. My sister (pictured above in some kind of graceless arabesque) brought me back some real goodies from her trip to India earlier this year, and my mom made my dreams come true by giving me the CDG wallet I'd been ogling/begging for. Plus, I was privileged to get to spend the holiday with this handsome devil:





IMGP2612


Yep, that's Kobe wearing his elf costume, an indignity he suffers quite well when given the chance to snarf down treats. Love that little bugger.

Hope everyone's Christmas/Hanukkah/long weekend was wonderful!

9 comments:

  1. Kobe is so cute! He looks quite dignified in his elf outfit :D

    Love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great, and kobe seems to be suffering well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooove your sweater!!! And woohoo for having a great Christmas
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love madewell, wish we had one in Australia! love your blog & now following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your dress.
    Kobe is looking cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater, pants, shoes, the dog, the scenery, and the photos....The holidays bring out the best....-Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dotted sweater!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, my mom also put out. Kobe is a babe. You look like quite the lady with that white porch.

    ReplyDelete