Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

shiny buckles


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wearing vintage Albert Nippon wool dress, vintage buckle pumps, Banana Republic jacket, necklace from Stein Mart

I love these shoes. They remind me of the Roger Vivier pumps here. They're also sort of oddly, obnoxiously perfect for Thanksgiving.

I also just discovered that Sephora carries Illamasqua nail polish and I'm dying to get my hands (literally, har har) on the molten red Scarab. Imagine how fantastic it would look for the holidays:




10 comments:

  1. I cant express how much I WANT that dress you are wearing, it really does look vintage and body fitting..gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were Vivier's! They're lovely! Also, that dress looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Viviers - we've some Prada flats with shiny buckles at ShopCurious - and some futuristic Marni ones too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought those were Viviers! Gorgeous dress as well and the nail color is divine. I love me some dark polish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I miss you!
    How are you? Hope everything's fine.
    Your city is already beautiful for Christmas?

    Yeah I'm back to my blog!
    Hope see you there! ;)

    Lots of love.
    Jamily P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy and elegant... now I know you are not going to agree with me, but you have nice ankles! Specially when you wear heels. Take that from an expert... :)

    Thanks for leaving a comment, I agree with you, and Sienna Miller is stunning, I could just not find a pic of her sporting a confident enough look.

    Have a lovely day.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. black is never out of style. .simple but very classy! nice

    ReplyDelete