Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

bye buddy, hope you find your dad

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing child's motorcycle jacket from Just Leathers, vintage fox fur stole, Banana Republic drape cardigan, Urban Outfitters t-shirt, J-Brand jeans, Zara shoes, vintage rhinestone necklace, vintage snake bracelet

Got myself into the holiday spirit by doing last-minute shopping on Christmas eve (strangely not a suicide-inducing experience), watching Elf, and Kobe cuddling. As a direct result of my Christmas loot, I now have a bloated closet on the verge of exploding all over my apartment and engulfing innocent roommates in its wake. I'm definitely going to make a trip to Crossroads tomorrow to unload some of my clothes or I'm afraid I'm going to end up a multiple-cat-owning spinster on the A&E show Hoarders.

Below you will find the shining red beacons of elegance and sophistication that I adopted a few weeks ago from the sale section at Neiman Marcus. They were wrapped and under the tree like all my other presents, except you know, I bought them for myself. Expect a proper outfit post featuring these babies soon.

And no, they're not comfortable.

Photobucket
Manolo Blahnik pumps

15 comments:

  1. Great shoes!!
    And i love your bracelet , so gorgeous,
    + you look great!

    ++++
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are hot though - they don't need to be comfortable. I got a jacket really similar to this from Zara for Christmas! I watched elf too and go way too over emotional about the fact there wasn't enough christmas spirit to get the sleigh in the air... blame it on the hormones. Hope you and Kobe had a lovely Christmas! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are freakin' hot!!! Who cares if they're not comfortable? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling!
    lovely boots ;) you looks fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. god you're so hot girl!
    yes you're so hot I need to get god involved in this sentence haha
    I love those jeans, and the booties, very sexy!

    and way to go on the present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are beauts!

    you look super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comfort is overrated.

    I missed my superficial buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sup, Fashion Bitch.

    Your vintage fox fur stole and studded boots are marvelous on their own, and genius together. h.o.t.

    Hope you had a good holiday season hanging ornaments and spinning dradles. Or is it dreidels? hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit, your shoes and bracelet are amazing :)

    Theory of a fashion victim
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the color of your pumps!

    ReplyDelete