1. Bangable Dudes from History. The most inspired ode to necrophilia ever created by the internet. Get a load of would-be assassin Lewis Powell. Hubba hubba.
2. The Coal Miner's Daughter starring Sissy Spacek and Tommy Lee Jones (looking surprisingly do-able). Amazing old-school country music, heavy-handed Southern accents, teenage pregnancy, and 60's fashion make it a total must-see.
3. Nicki Minaj. Pink Friday is rocking my work week right now.
4. Soft, chunky sweaters that I can snuggle in. Like this one I bought last weekend.
5. This feather manicure I saw here that I am so totally going to try as soon as I get motivated enough to deal with nail polish remover.