Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

oh happy happy friday

You've been good kids this week. As a reward, I shower you with the best of the internetz.

Henri 2, Paw de Deux: winner of the first ever Internet Cat Video Film Festival. The fact that such a thing exists fills me with a pride in humanity I haven't fully experienced since discovering Dancing Alone to Pony. ----> oh yes you should click on that

The K-Pop sensation that's sweeping the nation, PSY's 'Gangnam Style'. A shimmering ode to crotch thrusting, equestrian sports, and strobe lights best viewed while under the influence of a powerful, mind altering substance. Fact: my office is working on a flash mob version of this dance right now.

Kimye, looking like a couple of disapproving constipated gorillas. Heart them!

And finally, here's where you'll find me this weekend with my girl Devon of Effortlesslii:

ALL HAIL UNIQLO!

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm overly excited about Henri's big win. Like, it brings me a level of joy that's probably inappropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please ban Kim Kardashian from instagram, twitter, and any other social media outlet? I mean seriously here...

    becks
    http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that Gangnam song cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pop up store was AH- mazing!! cant wait for a follow up visit with you in October for the read deal x

    www.effortlesslii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete