Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

fuck yeah royal wedding!


IMGP8231


Some of you might find it hard to believe that I am UN-ironically excited about the Royal Wedding, but I assure you my excitement is genuine. Case in point: I am about to power nap for a few hours before heading back to work to live tweet the entire event. I will be up from 1am to 6am on nothing but adrenaline (and 5 hour energy). Shit is going to be balls-to-the-walls crazy. I can't wait.

If you're up for some reason, you can watch the event live on Ustream. I'll be the one frantically pulling different feeds into the player on the homepage. See you there!

5 comments:

  1. You're all kinds of awesome!!! I am dvring it because I am way too old to stay up at that time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the shoes are mine and I really like them!
    Have you seen this mug?
    http://www.harveynichols.com/hnedit/food-and-wine/whats-on-food-wine/enjoy-a-royal-tea-at-harvey-nichols-this-april/
    How cute is it? I wish it was available for purchase though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no no no no no, don't do this to me! I seem to take it very personally when cool people like stuff I find lame :D

    ReplyDelete