Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

concentric circles

IMGP3061 IMGP3066 IMGP3077 IMGP3058 IMGP3085 wearing vintage shirt, J Brand jeans, ASOS leather jacket, Belle by Sigerson Morrison flats, vintage necklace, Timex watch, Furla bag, Christian Dior sunglasses

It finally got warm enough to take one of my new flea market finds for a test drive. Actually, scratch that, I've worn the shirt once already over a turtleneck. I found it in LA at the Melrose Trading Post, and loved it so much I broke my own rule of never buying polyester. Oh, and the $12 price tag didn't hurt either.

6 comments:

  1. that sweater is rad. also rad? your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look really good on you! I've been meaning to buy some jbrand jeans forever, but I just don't want to try on 20 pairs to find one that looks 'ok' on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a good rule. But there would go half my wardrobe. I need to be more cautious. Glad you survived the cleanse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you totally knew the 5 J's. In fact, you got one of those "Bee Mine" Valentine's, too. You don't remember my hand-drawn Valentine?!?!?! Just for fun, I'm going to try and rattle off the J's: John Dugan, Justin (he was short, with a bowl cut, and grew up short), James (the asian one), and dammit, I can't remember the other J's, but I distinctly remember how cool it was to like 5 J's. It was my secret little fact. We were in the Mrs. Evan's class. Remember when Mrs. Evans took a vote and asked the entire class if we thought Adam was trying to sabotage our play (I think it was Sacajawea, and I think we were BOTH Sacajawea's). Who knew Jews and Asians could look so indigenous?

    ReplyDelete