I was tagged by the delightful Jamily at Cup of Coffee to list 10 things about myself that readers may or may not know, so here it goes:
1. My first favorite band was The Smashing Pumpkins. I could recite every word from every album, knew obscure facts about Billy Corgan's childhood, and even went so far as to deface my arm by carving a Smashing Pumpkins logo into it. It's vaguely visible in my 8th grade graduation picture, much to my mother's chagrin.
2. I would unapolagetically, unequivocally classify myself as an angry liberal. But at least I admit it.
3. I bite my nails. When I'm not biting my nails, I'm biting my cuticles, and when I'm not biting my cuticles, I'm chewing on the inside of my lip.
4. I've only had 2 boyfriends.
5. I've spent more time/money than I'd care to mention on hair removal.
6. I totally pretend I'm more Jewish than I really am. But I really am Jewish.
7. I don't exercise. Like, ever. And it's sadly starting to catch up with me. I'm considering the merits of an exercise program and weighing those against the desire to do a lot of sitting, and inevitably, the will to sit always wins.
8. The first thing I ever wanted to be when I was a kid was a plastic surgeon. And I don't even live in LA. Go figure.
9. I've ridden horses since I was 7 years old. It's the only thing even close to a sport that I've ever participated in aside from a disastrous attempt at softball in the first grade.
10. I love going to the doctor. I love talking about my health with someone who's paid to care. I wish I could do it more often.
Okay, don't you feel enlightened now? Better yet, aren't you glad you don't have to know me in real life?!
Here are the 10 people I tag:
Tomorrow is Friday, thankfuckinggod.