Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences...


Photobucket

image via LeLove

Well, it's T minus 24-hours and counting until Valentine's Day. At least the restaurant industry is probably looking forward to it. Unfortunately, the BF and I will not be among the amorous couples paying top-dollar for Prix Fixe menus tomorrow night. In fact, I don't really believe in handing out expensive Valentine's Day gifts...but if I did, I would want some of the stuff below, especially those Alexander McQueen heart peep-toe pumps, which have made their way onto just about every Valentine's Day collage in the fashion blogosphere. And why not? They're perfect for the occasion. The flash of hot pink against the black patent is so A. Wang Spring '09.  Swoon.

As an aside, I totally have my panties in a bunch today because I just found out the government owes me a whopping $4 on my tax return. $4 f*&#$@* dollars! It was my last great hope to be able to do a little shopping sans employment. Looks like I'll have to slum it for a bit longer...maybe try out another one of those DIY projects that have been burning a hole in my "inspiration" desktop folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment