Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

weekend


I'm wearing Pollini silk pants, Urban Outfitters t-shirt, vintage necklace, thrifted denim jacket, bracelets from India, H&M shoes (yes, again).

The sis was in town. On Saturday we went to Chinatown to her favorite tea shop, where I was promptly convinced that buying $40 worth of tea was an excellent idea. Apparently now I'm going to live forever and have absolutely no wrinkles until I'm 105.

And today I went to see the lovely and majestic piece of horseflesh you see pictured below. For those of you who don't know, I have a horse. His name is Frankie, he's a 21-year-old Canadian Thoroughbred, and he's the only thing in the whole wide world I care about more than myself, which is refreshing. He's sort of an unrideable cripple at this point, but he sure does make a pretty pasture ornament.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll try and get an outfit post in this week because I have new goodies!

7 comments:

  1. AWWWW...shit. Frankie has a new fan. I grew up riding, I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're one of the few people who looks good while they're eating. Just love it when people snap a pic of me while I'm chowing down food... ;-) What a gorgeous horse. I used to go horseback riding (and took lessons) during my teenage years but haven't done it in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ur Pollini silk pants! Gorge. :-)

    X★X★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is gorgeous. Great shape, though he is old. I miss riding.

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, he's beautiful and I want to go back to chinatown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the necklace! Such a great find :)

    And your horse is so beautiful!

    http://la-rue-neuve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must agree, your horse looks so amazing.

    http://i-heart-fash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete