Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

chickenhead

Photobucket
Photobucket

pictures via Lolita


I just couldn't resist posting shots of these sexy-ass chickens with good hair on this holy day. I'll bet the chicken on the bottom is totally smiling with her eyes (if you could see them under her massive feather 'fro). Ty Ty Banks would be so proud.

Went out last night for a few brewskis and finally debuted the oversized cardigan I found ages ago at Black and Brown. Wearing it feels like I left the house in my grandmother's bathrobe. What could be better? Really, I'm sold.

Photobucket

wearing vintage cardigan, F21 belt, J Brand jeans, Saks Fifth Avenue booties, earrings from Morocco

Anyhoo, I'm off to an Easter egg hunt. See you guys later!

11 comments:

  1. Love your cardigan!, not sure if I told you but I added you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chickens are fierce! The second one looks like an atomic cloud. Bathrobe chic is ALWAYS good in my book!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and the red sweater! Linked you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin hot!
    damn, those chickens are styling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are hilarious.....you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm digging the red sweater! That's one of my fave colors. And the J Brand jeans are nice... I think I might have the same pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well first the chickenhead seriously made me laugh (thank you), and then the awesome red cardi made jealous!

    Love this. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way not your Grandma's bathrobe, far from it. Looks very chic esp belted. You looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chickens!!!! And the color of the sweater is brilliant on you :)
    -jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have such a cardigan! And it was actually made by my grandma... except that the red is a bit more garish so one absolutely can't wear it in public... yours looks very chic, though.

    The chickens are very cool.

    Greetings,
    poet

    ReplyDelete